in:polis | urbanism in cooperation with the School of Tourism and Hotel Management (Akdeniz University Antalya) are happy to announce the Second Call for Papers for the Conference “Destination Management and Branding in the Mediterranean Region” to be held in Antalya in April 2012.
The Second Call for Papers includes updates on the following topics:
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: 31 December 2011
- Conference Registration, Venue, and Fee
- Special Journal Issue for a Selection of Conference Papers.You can find the complete Second Call for Papers here.
Abstracts of no less than 250 and no more than 400 words should be sent as email attachments to: email@example.com, until the 31 December 2011. Abstracts should clearly state the purpose and conclusions of the work to be described in the full paper and outline the relation of the paper to the conference theme and sub-themes. Abstracts should be written in English.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 31st December 2011
- Early Registration begins: December 2011
- Notification of acceptance: 31st January 2012
- Early Registration ends: 15th March 2012
- Late Registration begins: 16th March 2012
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission: 30th March 2012
- Registration Ends: 5th April 2012
Special Issue for a Selection of Conference Papers
The Journal of Hospitality Marketing & Management will publish a special issue with a selection of papers presented at the conference.
See the journal website here:
For organisational issues please contact Verena Röber at (firstname.lastname@example.org).